This is our Disclaimer, in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission’s guide (FTC), and to avoid any misunderstanding to visitors of our website.
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation, the primary form being an affiliate marketing
- I find it impossible to endorse or promote a product I do not like. Any views or opinions represented in this blog are personal and belong solely to the blog owner and do not represent those of people, institutions or organizations that the owner may or may not be associated with in professional or personal capacity unless explicitly stated.
- Sponsored posts are those where someone is paying me to write about a specific product or topic and if I ever post one it will be clearly marked as being paid content. That said content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
- This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely personal to the blog owner.
- This blog does not contain content which might present a conflict of interest. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.